When we needed a full lockdown, the premier gave us something called a “shutdown.” Instead of the public measures necessary to curb the growth of dangerous COVID variants, we got word play.
Tell the premier that won’t do! We need measures that will save lives. Urgently, we need to:
- lockdown all non-essential services
- vaccinate all essential service workers
- provide 10 paid sick days for all workers
- re-institute a moratorium on all residential and encampment evictions
- restrict travel within Ontario and between Ontario and other provinces and countries to only essential travel
And, until these measures take hold and allow us to regain control of this pandemic again, we need more registered nurses (RN) and nurse practitioners (NP) in intensive care units to help those fighting for their lives against this devastating virus and its variants. Nurses are desperate and so are physicians!
Tell the premier that too much is being taken for granted. Nurses are being taken for granted. Workers are being taken for granted. Victory over this virus is being taken for granted. Lives are being taken for granted.
We are in the midst of a brutal third wave. Inaction risks lives and opens the door to a fourth wave. Tell the premier that the fight for lives is far from over!
Sign our Action Alert and make your voice heard!
Copy will be sent to the following: