Members can obtain information on the following issues and resolve them manually. Please click on the issue you would like assistance with for detailed instructions.
- Go to https://myrnao.ca/content/join-rnao
- Select your membership preferences and click Add to cart
- Confirm your checkout details and click Continue to next step
- If you have never been a member of the RNAO,
1) click I would like to create a new myRNAO account
2) unclick I am a current RNAO member
3) specify your username, email address, and password
4) click Create new account
If you have been or are currently a member of the RNAO, click I have a myRNAO account to renew your membership under your existing myRNAO.ca account.
- Please refrain from creating a new account. If you were a member of the RNAO in the past, then an account exists for you under the email address you provided us.
- If you have forgotten the email address associated with an existing account, please contact a member of the RNAO Membership & Services department at 416-599-1925.
- If you have forgotten the password associated with the account, please click Request new password and follow the instructions emailed to you.
- Fill in your contact details and click Continue:
- Review your order and indicate your Payment preference and details
- Select your Membership Package delivery preference
- Click Join/Renew RNAO!
- Name, Address, Phone number
- Email address
- ONA/CUPE number
- Go to myRNAO.ca
- Enter your login details
- Click Log in
- If you have forgotten your password, use the Forgot password function to reset it
1) To change your name, address, or phone number:
- click Edit in the Mailing Address box.
- Fill in your Mailing Address details and click Save.
- 2) To change your email address:
- click the edit tab in the top row of the page
- enter your new E-mail address and click Save at the bottom of the page
- 3) To edit or add your ONA or CUPE #:
- click Edit in the Membership Details box
- enter your CUPE or ONA # and click Save
- click the Stored cards tab in the top row of the page
- click Add a card to add a new credit card
- If you already have a card on file and wish to change the expiration date, click edit on that card
- Fill in your credit card details and click Add card
- go to myRNAO.ca
- click Forgot Password?
- enter the email address associated with your myRNAO.ca account and click E-mail new password
- check your email for your new password.
- Once you have accessed your account, it is advised that you reset your password to
- something more personalized. Click the Change Password tab in the top row of the page
- Once you have accessed your account, it is advised that you reset your password to something more personalized. Click the Change Password tab in the top row of the page
- In the Current password field, enter the password that was emailed to you
- Specify your new Password and Confirm password
- Click Save
For detailed information regarding interest groups, please visit RNAO's interest group website.
For information regarding the CNO, please visit the CNO website.