RNAO invites all of its nurse practitioner (NP) members and NP students to celebrate National NP Week (Nov. 13-19, 2022) at its virtual NP Knowledge Exchange Symposium on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022. This year’s theme is “Leveraging NP Leadership Through Crisis and Beyond.”
With a variety of engaging sessions and guest speakers, the symposium will explore the critical role of NPs in bolstering care delivery across all health sectors, as well as their vital contributions to rebuilding and sustaining a vibrant and effective health system.
Out of an abundance of caution, the symposium will proceed as a virtual event this year.
Register now to secure your spot at this practical and powerful event that will educate, acknowledge and energize all NPs.
• showcase NP as leaders locally and globally through the nursing and health-care crisis and beyond
• power NPs to influence practice and policy in advancing the quadruple aim within the context of the sustainable development goals
• feature the value of NP research in demonstrating the critical roles of NPs in building a vibrant health system
• mobilize solutions to Ontario’s health-care crisis by incorporating opportunities and strategies to ensure NP supply, full utilization and scope expansion
• highlight collaboration among advanced practice nurses to improve patient and family health outcomes
• demonstrate the role of NPs in strengthening the underpinnings of primary care as the foundation for an effective health system
The event is free for all RNAO members. Non-RNAO members can join RNAO now and attend the NP symposium for free and gain all other awesome benefits from RNAO, including professional liability protection (PLP) – an automatic benefit from RNAO. Join now at join.RNAO.ca