About this event:
RNAO invites all of its nurse practitioner (NP) members and NP students to celebrate National NP Week (Nov. 12-18, 2023) at its virtual 10th annual NP Knowledge Exchange Symposium on Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2023. This year’s theme is #WeAreNPs.
Register now to secure your spot at this this year's symposium.
The objectives are to inspire NPs to:
- understand their role as transformational partners locally and globally in shaping health care for the future
- learn how NPs are instrumental in achieving the Quadruple Aim and sustainable development goals with vulnerable and marginalized populations
- share strategies in advancing policy and political action to power the NP role across sectors and settings
- use NP-led research in highlighting the impact of the NP role
- discover curricular adaptations needed to align NP curriculum with emerging population health needs driven by social and environmental determinants of health
- explore strategies to promote new NP graduates in successful role development and transition
- engage in public awareness of the NP role to promote broad utilization of NPs as the most responsible provider in primary care
The event is free for all RNAO members. Non-RNAO members can join RNAO now and attend the symposium for free and gain all other awesome benefits from RNAO, including professional liability protection – an automatic benefit from RNAO. Join now at join.RNAO.ca
To learn more about RNAO's NP Interest Group (NPIG), visit NPIG's website.