RNAO is currently recruiting Ontario Health Teams (OHT) to join a new cohort in the Best Practice Spotlight Organization® (BPSO®) program. Consider joining us in this journey.
What is a BPSO OHT?
A BPSO OHT is an OHT that partners directly with RNAO to implement best practice guidelines (BPG) in order to better respond to health system transformation in Ontario. Our BPSO OHT model is designed to support OHT partners – including all disciplines and sectors across the care continuum – to achieve the Quadruple Aim as well as the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), by addressing population health, supporting underserviced populations and promoting health equity.
Why join our BPSO OHT program?
1. We can support you in reaching your OHT goals:
- mobilize change by engaging interdisciplinary staff and fostering collaboration
- get access to a coaching team that helps you implement RNAO’s BPGs using two complementary frameworks
2. Our deliverables align with your deliverables:
- the Quadruple Aim
- Population Health Management approach
- Collaborative Quality Improvement Plan (cQIP) indicators
- BPG selection aligned with your priority populations
3. We help connect you to other resources, networks and supports – free of charge:
- knowledge exchange calls to support rapid learning and improvement
- funded fellowships focused on person-centred care and care transitions
- quality indicators to monitor the progress and evaluate BPG outcomes
- connections to a global network of BPSOs
“The opportunities created…have increased understanding and collaboration across service providers, which has enhanced the care provided to patients/clients.”
What does becoming a BPSO OHT involve?
OHTs collaborate to implement four RNAO BPGs over a four-year period to gain BPSO designation. These include: Person-and Family-Centred Care, Care Transitions and two clinical guidelines selected by your OHT to align with their priority populations and needs.
How can my OHT apply to join the BPSO OHT program?
Submit your BPSO OHT application.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Contact BPSO Team.