Join RNAO’s third cohort of Best Practice Spotlight Organizations® for Ontario Health Teams
Does your Ontario Health Team (OHT) need support and structure to advance its goals? If so, RNAO’s Best Practice Spotlight Organization (BPSO) for OHTs might be the right fit.
In January 2023, RNAO will be accepting applications to join the third cohort of BPSO OHTs.
What is a BPSO OHT?
The BPSO OHT designation program aims to improve outcomes using RNAO’s best practice guidelines (BPG) and robust staff engagement to support an integrated system of care. The BPSO OHT model involves a collaborative partnership with health providers across sectors and disciplines to collaboratively implement BPGs. The program also supports BPSO OHTs to achieve the Quadruple Aim (see image below) and population health guided by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Applications should include:
- name of OHT and key contact person
- OHT status (i.e., in discovery, in development or OHT candidate)
- sectors interested in joining the BPSO OHT program
- a brief explanation of why you would like to become a BPSO OHT and how it will help you meet your goals
- a brief description of your readiness to join the BPSO OHT network
- your priority populations
- optional: your anticipated BPSO OHT governance structure/organizational chart
- optional: a copy of your OHT application
Access the application form online.
The deadline to apply is April 3, 2023.
Where can I learn more about the program?
RNAO will host an information webinar on Feb. 23, 2023 at 9 a.m. ET for the third cohort of BPSO OHTs. Please register online.
For questions or more background information about the BPSO OHT program, please email bpsooht@RNAO.ca and a team member will get back to you.