About this event:
Come join RNAO and the Rainbow Nursing Interest Group (RNIG) to march in the 2023 Toronto Pride Parade on Sunday, June 25. We will meet for registration at 12:30 p.m. ET at the corner of Church and Charles Streets. There is a grassy area on the north side of the street where we will gather. We will walk over at 1 p.m. to the parade registration area (near Ted Rogers and Church Street). Our place in line is A22.
Things to note:
- Please dress accordingly for all weather conditions
- Please consider bringing water, comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, snacks, raincoat and an umbrella
- Rainbow and bright attire, decorations are encouraged (we have RNAO Pride t-shirts as well)
- Meeting details will be sent in a confirmation email upon registering
- Dr. Doris Grinspun, RNAO CEO
- Lauren Bailey, guideline development methodologist
- RNAO members
All are invited to attend.