About this event:
Join more than 300 NPs, NP students and RNs aspiring to be NPs on April 27 from 8:30 a.m. — 5 p.m. ET at RNAO's NP Institute 2023 virtually. Free of charge for RNAO's NPs.
The objectives of the institute are to:
- inspire NPs to illuminate their clinical roles and contributions to population health and system outcomes
- gain knowledge to enhance clinical excellence in diverse, person-centred patient care
- learn how to advance clinical integration skills across all health settings and sectors
- maximize the ability to impact health system transformation through Ontario Health Teams (OHTs)
- highlight NP's clinical contributions across all settings and sectors leading to achievement of the quadruple aim and sustainable development goals
- exchange knowledge and expertise related to NP-led clinical outcomes research and quality improvements
Call for abstracts
Do you have a research or a quality improvement project you would like to have featured at the NP Institute event? Apply today for a chance to present your findings.
To learn more about RNAO's Nurse Practitioner Interest Group (NPIG), visit NPIG's website.