Holy Rosary Church Hall Toronto
356 St. Clair Avenue West
Toronto ON M5P 1N4
About this event
This year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) is focused on wholistic health across the lifespan! Don’t miss this opportunity to celebrate our strengths as nurses, network, plan FCNIG’s future, and learn about caring for the spirit, ourselves, and one another across the lifespan! We have some exciting presentations for you:
- Guest speaker, Claudia Janiszewski, PhD Pharmacist will be presenting on “Immunization Across the Lifespan”
- Michelle Solomon, RN, PhD (c) at Western University will be presenting, “A Picture of Spirituality in Youth Living with Bipolar Disorder: An Evolution of Spiritual Identity in Youth.”
Food will be served with vegetarian options, as well as coffee and pastries for afternoon snack. We look forward to seeing you!
- Opening prayer, welcome
- Business meeting
- Guest Speaker: Claudia “Immunization Across the Lifespan.”
- Michelle Solomon RN, PhD(c): “A Picture of Spirituality in Youth Living with Bipolar Disorder.” An Evolution of Spiritual Identity in Youth.
- Member’s voices
- Closing prayers and adjournment