This is part of the RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization designation program, funded by the Ontario government.
About this event:
This hour-long webinar is intended for Ontario long-term care (LTC) home leaders to understand the Best Practice Spotlight Organization® (BPSO®) designation program, the process for becoming a BPSO, and hearing from current BPSOs about the impact of guideline implementation on resident and organizational outcomes.
By attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- gain a better of understanding of the BPSO designation program
- understand the eligibility requirements for organizations interested in applying for BPSO-LTC designation
- identify the impacts of BPSO as described by BPSO leaders
- review the pre-designation BPSO-LTC deliverables
- discuss the application process and related timelines
- identify the supports provided by RNAO
- ask questions and participate in the discussion
Presenters and credentials:
- Janet Chee, Associate Director, LTC Best Practices Program, International Affairs and Best Practice Guidelines (IABPG) Centre, RNAO
- Sue Sweeney, Program Manager, LTC Best Practices Program, International Affairs and Best Practice Guidelines (IABPG) Centre, RNAO
- Experienced BPSO leads from LTC homes