Registration for the Virtual Clinical BPG Institute is now open.
About this event:
Sign up today for RNAO's virtual Clinical BPG Institute!
RNAO's 21st annual Clinical BPG Institute will be offered via Zoom in fall 2023. Designed by and for nurses and other health professionals, this virtual Clinical BPG Institute will help one develop the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully introduce and sustain practice change in their health organization by implementing best practice guidelines.
Featuring strategies and approaches from the Leading Change Toolkit, the institute will focus on creating evidence-based practice cultures within the workplace. It will also introduce participants to the new Best Practice Champions Competencies Framework and the seven roles that champions play to effectively engage as change agents.
The program is offered as a series of five webinars, Tuesdays from Oct. 24 – Nov. 21, 2023 on a weekly basis from 1 – 3:30 p.m. ET with optional networking and focused discussions from 3:30 – 4 p.m. ET. Each week, participants will also receive a learning package with resources, tips and tools.
Don't miss out on this powerful opportunity to bring positive change and innovation to your workplace. Sessions will be recorded if you are unable to attend all five sessions.
- Session #1: Planning for change - energizing for change and mobilizing you and your change team
- Session #2: Planning for change by making change meaningful; Positioning the change through powerful messaging
- Session #3: Putting on your equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) glasses to tailor your interventions to your local context
- Session #4: Making change happen by finding the “right” implementation strategies for success; Start spreading the news to expand influence
- Session #5: Sustaining change to make it last through monitoring and evaluation; Making change last through monitoring and evaluation