145 Richmond St W
Toronto ON M5H 2L2
About this event:
We welcome you to join the Community Health Nurses' Initiatives Group (CHNIG) for our IN-PERSON Annual General Meeting (AGM),.
A $10 registration fee will be applied and reimbursed to those in attendance on the day of the event
A $10 registration fee will be applied and reimbursed to those in attendance on the day of the event.
During the CHNIG AGM, you will have the opportunity to:
- enjoy breakfast courtesy of CHNIG while networking with colleagu
- hear about highlights and celebrate our achievements over the past year
- learn about and discuss the results of the CHNIG membership survey
- learn about the CHNIG Community Health Nurse Mentorship program
- hear the results of the CHNIG board of directors' selection for the 2023-2025 term
- share your ideas, stories and feedback to shape and inform next steps and future initiatives
- connect with community health nurses and nursing students with an interest in community health
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.