The International Advisory Council is comprised of experts in big data, quality improvement, performance measurement. The data system was launched in 2012 for Best Practice Spotlight Organizations® (BPSO®) to monitor and measure the impact of best practice guidelines (BPG).
*Image taken at June 2023 NQuIRE IAC meeting.
The NQuIRE International Advisory Council (IAC) seeks to:
- inform on innovation and emerging opportunities to advance health systems
- provide advice on the development, implementation and evaluation of RNAO's best practice guidelines
- identify areas to optimize clinical, organizational and health system outcomes
- contribute to NQuIRE data architecture, data analysis and triangulation
- recommend strategies that contribute to knowledge generation and translation, and practice sustainability
The IAC includes representatives from health and academic organizations in North America and abroad, including Spain and France. The council’s co-chairs are RNAO CEO Dr. Doris Grinspun and Dr. John Lavis, professor in the department of health evidence and impact at McMaster University, and head of RISE.
Dr. Doris Grinspun
Dr. John Lavis
Dr. Chantal Couris
Dr. Amelia Latu Afuhaamango Tuipulotu
Dr. David Kaplan
Dr. Niek Klazinga
Dr. Teresa Moreno-Casbas
Dr. Patricia Patrician
Dr. Anne Sales
Dr. Nancy Santesso
Dr. Janet Squires