Members can obtain information on the following issues and resolve them manually. Please click on the issue you would like assistance with for detailed instructions.
Make sure to also check out our helpful Membership FAQ YouTube video series
- Go to https://myrnao.ca/content/join-rnao
- Select your membership preferences and click Add to cart
- Confirm your checkout details and click Continue to next step
- If you have never been a member of the RNAO,
1) click I would like to create a new myRNAO account
2) unclick I am a current RNAO member
3) specify your username, email address, and password
4) click Create new account
If you have been or are currently a member of the RNAO, click I have a myRNAO account to renew your membership under your existing myRNAO.ca account.
- Please refrain from creating a new account. If you were a member of the RNAO in the past, then an account exists for you under the email address you provided us.
- If you have forgotten the email address associated with an existing account, please contact a member of the RNAO Membership & Services department at 416-599-1925.
- If you have forgotten the password associated with the account, please click Request new password and follow the instructions emailed to you.
- Fill in your contact details and click Continue:
- Review your order and indicate your Payment preference and details
- Select your Membership Package delivery preference
- Click Join/Renew RNAO!
Below are instructions on how to access your myRNAO account.
You may also watch this helpful video with instructions.
- go to myRNAO.ca
- click Forgot Password?
- enter the email address associated with your myRNAO.ca account and click E-mail new password
- check your email for your new password.
- Once you have accessed your account, it is advised that you reset your password to
- something more personalized. Click the Change Password tab in the top row of the page
- Once you have accessed your account, it is advised that you reset your password to something more personalized. Click the Change Password tab in the top row of the page
- In the Current password field, enter the password that was emailed to you
- Specify your new Password and Confirm password
- Click Save
Below are instructions on how to update your credit card payment method.
- click the Stored cards tab in the top row of the page
- click Add a card to add a new credit card
- If you already have a card on file and wish to change the expiration date, click edit on that card
- Fill in your credit card details and click Add card
- Name, Address, Phone number
- Email address
- ONA/CUPE number
- Go to myRNAO.ca
- Enter your login details
- Click Log in
- If you have forgotten your password, use the Forgot password function to reset it
1) To change your name, address, or phone number:
- click Edit in the Mailing Address box.
- Fill in your Mailing Address details and click Save.
- 2) To change your email address:
- click the edit tab in the top row of the page
- enter your new E-mail address and click Save at the bottom of the page
- 3) To edit or add your ONA or CUPE #:
- click Edit in the Membership Details box
- enter your CUPE or ONA # and click Save
Below are instructions on how to retrieve your RNAO membership receipts.
1) Once you are logged into your myRNAO.ca account, click on My account under the Account Management section:
2) Scroll down to the Membership Receipts section. Here you can view and download your receipts for all of the years you were a member:
- Get information regarding RNAO’s Professional Liability Protection (PLP)
- Get information regarding the Legal Assistance Program (LAP)
There are many RNAO membership categories. Most categories include professional liability protection (PLP) and services which meet the College of Nurses of Ontario’s mandatory requirement.
Please review our membership categories, and ensure you select the category that fits your membership needs.
For detailed information regarding interest groups, please visit RNAO's interest group website.
For information regarding the CNO, please visit the CNO website.