The RNAO hosts a variety of international and national events among the nursing and healthcare community that your organization may be interested in being involved with. We help to support nurses in providing the highest quality patient care through developing and disseminating best practices, conducting research, working directly with health care organizations and providing high quality national and international events and professional development offerings.
This marketing opportunity will give you maximum exposure and connect your company in an effective way to the RNAO membership, its partners, and event participants.
Why sponsor one of our events?
- Registered nurses (RNs) are the largest group of health-care providers in the system
- We offer top-notch, quality programming that is unmatched by our competitors
- RNs provide the greatest hours of care and are the primary connection between patients and the health care system
- RNs create environments that support patient safety
- RNs bring a holistic knowledge of patients and health-care to their administrative roles. They also have a thorough understanding of the roles of other health-care professionals and how all health professions communicate with one other
- Registered nurses in administrative positions have the expertise to facilitate successful partnerships with other health-care professions in order to provide the highest quality, cost-effective health care in Ontario
- Nurse Administrators are fully integrated in the decision-making process at the clinical, operational and corporate levels
These events provide a unique opportunity for your organization to network and communicate with a very important, targeted audience that has significant input to the future direction healthcare.
Who attends our events?
- Nurses (RNAO members and non-members)
- Health-care professionals
- Nursing leaders
- Chief Nursing Officers/Executives
- Policy and decision makers
- Nurse managers
- Human Resources Managers/Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
To sponsor or exhibit at an RNAO Centre event, please contact:
RNAO Events or call 1-800-268-7199 x 204