RNAO student membership provides a number of valuable benefits, which include:
- career counseling services and resources
- financial services
- Best Practice Guidelines (BPG)
- political influence and action
- information, communications and outreach
- networking opportunities with nursing students and RNs
- Involvement at provincial, local or interest group (IG) level
- recruitment rewards
All RNAO student members also receive a student welcome package, which includes an issue of the Registered Nurse Journal and a silver "NS" (nursing student) pin.
Get more familiar with RNAO student benefits by checking out the Benefit Guide for Undergraduate Nursing Students below.
To learn more about what RNAO does for its members, you can also watch the presentation, 'Welcome to RNAO Home Office'.
Please note, undergraduate nursing student members do not have access to liability protection or the Legal Assistance Program (LAP).