The Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO) is the professional association representing registered nurses, nurse practitioners and nursing students in Ontario.
RNAO's 41,000 members enjoy membership benefits like legal protection, educational events, nursing and health-care information, and networking opportunities; and collaboratively support the association's advocacy for healthy public policy that benefits all Ontarians.
Sign up today and start contributing to RNAO's strong and effective voice, and gain access to valuable benefits that support your nursing practice. Registration is easy.
How to join or renew
Registered nurses, nurse practitioners and nursing students can begin or continue their RNAO journeys by:
- Using RNAO's online registration
- Downloading a printable RNAO application
- Calling RNAO Home Office at 416-599-1925 or 1-800-268-7199
RNAO accepts the following payment methods:
- VISA, MasterCard and American Express
- Pre-authorized monthly payments
- Payroll deductions (not available at all workplaces)