The Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO) is the professional association representing registered nurses, nurse practitioners and nursing students in Ontario. We are the strong, credible voice leading the nursing profession to influence and promote healthy public policy.
When you join RNAO you join forces with 41,000 registered nurses, nurse practitioners and nursing students in Ontario who support RNAO's ongoing political activity.
Membership benefits include legal protection, educational opportunities, current nursing and health-care information, and networking with diverse groups of RNs, NPs, and nursing students; and provide their support to RNAO's
- RNAO influences public policy that strengthens Medicare and impacts on the determinants of health.
- RNAO speaks out on emerging issues that impact on health, healthcare and nursing.
- RNAO advances nursing as a vital, significant and critical contributor to health.
- RNAO influences the public to achieve greater engagement in health care.
- RNAO inspires every RN, NP and undergraduate basic nursing student to be a member.
How to join or renew
Ready to get involved or renew your membership with RNAO?
- Join or renew online
- Download a printable special pro-rated application for RNs, NPs and Students
- Give us a call
RNAO accepts the following as methods of payment:
- Payroll deduction
- Pre-authorized payment
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express
You can also mail the application form to our office with a cheque or with a VOID cheque if you prefer to use our pre-authorized payment plan.