How can you get involved?
- Become a member of a future guideline development panel, or part of a guideline review team (each published guideline will be reviewed every three years).
- Provide stakeholder feedback on one of the topic-specific guidelines.
- Become a local Best Practice Champion within your own organization, by promoting the project and spearheading the implementation of RNAO nursing best practice guidelines. Best practice champions will receive training, necessary resource tools and will enjoy networking opportunities with other Ontario nurses.
- Write for our NBPG newsletter, website, or the RN Journal. Share your stories of guideline implementation.
- Spread the news! Share information about the RNAO project with your peers and your organization. We can provide promotional materials for Nurses' Week activities, meetings, in-house newsletters, in-services, workshops and local media.
Tell us about yourself - professional background, area of expertise, place of employment, and the current role you play. Simply contact us and we'll be pleased to discuss possible opportunities for you. Thanks for your interest!