Through the NurseInsure Program, RNAO members have access to competitive premium rates for a variety of insurance types and levels of risk coverage.
Coverage available to RNAO members includes malpractice insurance and business insurance.
If you're looking for a solution to your Errors & Omissions Insurance needs, look no further. The solution lies in the NurseInsure Malpractice Errors & Omissions Insurance Program.
Whether you are purchasing insurance as a requirement or whether it is in addition to any protection currently being afforded to you, this program provides you the option to purchase an Errors & Omissions Insurance policy for your own individual insurance protection. NurseInsure affords you peace of mind, with no reliance on other parties to provide you the insurance protection that you need in the rendering of your professional services.
Coverage highlights of the NurseInsure Malpractice E&O Insurance Program include:
- Provides coverage to an RN or RN (EC) for claims arising from alleged/actual negligence in connection with the provision of professional services or activities performed, or which ought to have been performed by the Insured as part of the Insured’s practice of nursing and shall include those acts which fall within the scope of practice of nursing or for which the insured may be authorized.
- Other available coverage options are: $1 million, $2 million, $5 million, and $10 million.
- Option to purchase tail coverage insurance protection in the event of cessation of business, retirement, death, or disability of the insured member.
- Option to purchase Business Entity Malpractice Professional Liability Insurance for an RN or RN(EC) who is in partnership or who is a shareholder in a Corporation with other shareholders and/or employees.
Coverage highlights of the NurseInsure Business Insurance Program include:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance – Premises liability exposures such as slips and falls
- Property Coverage – Physical loss or damage to practice's equipment, contents or building
- Practice Interruption – Extra expenses incurred in the event of business loss, including associated lost income
- Crime – Theft of money or employee dishonesty or fraud
Premiums start at $450 depending on options chosen. For more information or to purchase NurseInsure coverage call The MAGNES Group Inc. at 1 800 650 3435 extension 349.
This is only an outline of the policy and should not be relied upon. Certain policy exclusions and limitations may apply in any given fact situation and limit the amount excluded and payable under this insurance coverage. Full terms and conditions of this insurance, including all exclusions and limitations are described in the policy document, a copy of which can be obtained from MAGNES.
MAGNES does not guarantee or make any representation or warranty that insurance can be placed on terms acceptable to a client.
*The MAGNES Group Inc. is now RNAO’s broker for NurseInsure.
Go to the online malpractice and business insurance application form.