Every day, health-care professionals, members of the public and organizations help make a difference for Ontarians.
The RNAO Recognition Awards are presented annually to recognize individuals and groups that make significant contributions to RNAO's mandate: Speaking Out for Nursing, Speaking Out for Health.
To honour these individuals and groups, consider nominating a colleague, yourself or your organization for one of RNAO’s prestigious Recognition Awards.
Split into five different categories – leadership, education/mentorship, group, student (undergrad) and member of the public – these awards acknowledge contributions made by volunteers and long-time members within the association. They also foster excellence in the nursing profession and promote the profession to the public by highlighting the best of nursing practice, education, research, administration and policy.
Nominations for the 2017 RNAO Recognition Awards are NOW OPEN!
The deadline for nominations is Friday, Jan. 6, 2017.
Sign in to your my RNAO account to nominate a colleague.
Past Award Winners
- 2016 Recognition Award Winners
- 2015 Recognition Award Winners
- 2014 Recognition Award Winners
- 2013 Recognition Award Winners
- 2012 Recognition Award Winners
- 2011 Recognition Award Winners
- 2010 Recognition Award Winners
- 2009 Recognition Award Winners.
- 2008 Recognition Award Winners.
- 2007 Recognition Award Winners.
- 1993 - 2006 Recognition Award Winners.
If you have any questions, please contact contact Patti Hogg or call 416-408-5618 or 1-800-268-7199 x. 220.