The RNAO Recognition Awards are presented annually to recognize individuals and groups that make significant contributions to RNAO's mandate: Speaking Out for Nursing, Speaking Out for Health.
The awards acknowledge contributions made by volunteers and long-time members within the association. They also foster excellence in the nursing profession and promote the profession to the public by highlighting the best of nursing practice, education, research, administration and policy.
We are now accepting nominations for:
- Leadership Award in Nursing Administration
- Leadership Award in Nursing Education (Academic)
- Leadership Award in Nursing Education (Staff Development)
- Leadership Award in Nursing Research
- Leadership Award in BPG Implementation
- RNAO Promotion in a Nursing Program Award
- Leadership Award in Student Mentorship
- Student of Distinction Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award (formerly Honorary Life Member)
- Honored Friend of Nursing (formerly Honorary Member)
- Award of Merit
- RNAO in the Workplace Award
- HUB Fellowship
- President’s Award
Nomination for this group of awards is due before 4:30 PM on Thursday February 6 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact contact Jody Smith or call 416-408-5618 or 1-800-268-7199 x. 220.
Past Award Winners