Signs that you and your change team are making progress with person and family engagement:
- You have carefully considered the benefits and value of including persons and families in your change initiative.
- You have secured support from your senior leader(s).
- You have checked all the organizational policies, procedures for recruiting, selecting and involving persons and families.
- You have ongoing approaches to check in with persons and families to offer support.
- You have active attendance and engagement of persons and families in change team meetings.
- You have an orientation plan for persons and families to support onboarding.
- You have used additional resources (e.g., ones from this toolkit) to help you carefully plan how to engage persons and families in an effective, inclusive and respectful manner.
- You regularly evaluate how persons and families are experiencing engagement in the change initiative.