About this event:
This webinar session is designed for health-care providers who are looking to learn more about selecting, implementing and evaluating the Perinatal Depression Best Practice Guideline (BPG).
In this webinar, health providers from Chigamik Community Health Centre will share their experiences incorporating the perinatal depression best practice guideline into their practice. Chigamik Community Health Centre is a part of the Indigenous cohort of best practice spotlight organizations (BPSOs) that follows a holistic approach to health care.
During this presentation, participants will learn:
- why we chose the Perinatal Depression Best Practice Guideline
- how we planned and implemented our interventions
- how we evaluated and monitored our implementation interventions
We will also discuss how we have:
- integrated the work of champions and the steering committee in our BPSO work
- woven together Indigenous ways of knowing and best practices to strengthen our communities
Presenters and credentials:
Cassandra Forget, Indigenous Social Worker, Mental health and addictions worker, Chigamik CHC