After this presentation, the participant should be able to:
1. To be aware of the epidemic of opioid use in the US
2. To identify use, misuse, abuse and diversion of opioids
3. To use screening tools for misuse of Opioids
4. To recognize abuse of opioids
5. To be aware of interventions for opioid dependence
Get more info 
No purchase necessary - registration required. This content does not offer continuing education credits; however, participants will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the webinar evaluation.
Space is limited so sign up today!
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Lori Naylor, R.S.W - Addiction Therapist, Breakaway Addiction Services Toronto, Ontario
Shelly Archibald, R.N. BScN- Staff Nurse, Revera Home Sioux Lookout, Ontario
In partnership with: RNAO, CAMH, Opioid Awareness