Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 08:30 - 16:30
1701 Woodroffe Ave.
- Review and identify the recommendations as outlined in RNAO’s best practice guidelines related to addictions and mental health
- Learn effective guideline implementation strategies provided in the RNAO’s Implementation of Clinical Practice Guidelines Toolkit
- Discover the role of a addictions and mental health champion and engage in networking opportunities
- Gain knowledge of the impact of social determinants of health on addiction and how to integrate evidence based addictions care into practice
- Increase awareness of available addictions and mental health resources
If you have questions contact: Glynis Vales , Project Coordinator.
Registration Deadline: January 1 (Register early as space is limited)
Cost for non-Members:
Cost for Members: