The purpose of this best practice guideline is to provide evidence-based recommendations related to nurses and other health care professionals providing effective client centred learning.
This guideline will address the following areas:
- How can nurses effectively facilitate client centred learning?
- What are effective teaching delivery methods/ strategy for client centred learning?
- How do nurses assess client learning?
This guideline will be applicable to all domains of nursing including clinical, administration, and education.
See the recorded webcast of the guideline launch.
- Audrey Friedman, RTT, MSW, (Panel Co-Lead)
- Theresa Harper, RN, BSN, MSN (Panel Co-Lead)
- Patricia Chornaby, BHScN, RN
- Nicole Greaves , RN
- Debra Kaye, RN, MScN
- Geraldine (Jody) Macdonald RN BScN MEd EdD
- Kimberley Meighan, RN
- Catherine Oliver N. M.Sc.(A.)
- Elke Ruthig, RN,BScN, CIC
- Rishma Nazarali, RN, BScN, MN
- Andrea Stubbs, BA