Creating a Healthier Society: RNAO's Challenge to Ontario's Political Parties
RNAO’s Challenge to Ontario’s Political Parties: Building Medicare’s next stage, focusing on prevention
RNAO's Strategic Directions
- RNAO influences public policy that strengthens Medicare and impacts on the determinants of health.
- RNAO speaks out on emerging issues that impact on health, health care and nursing.
- RNAO advances nursing as a vital, significant and critical contributor to health.
- RNAO influences the public to achieve greater engagement in health care.
- RNAO inspires every RN and undergraduate basic nursing student to be a member.
It is in the context of our mandate that we share RNAO’s key policy priorities for the upcoming provincial election that will take place on October 10th, 2007. RNAO has chosen to focus on public policies aimed at decreasing health inequities. We know that if implemented, these policies would lead to improved health outcomes for Ontarians, and a more just and prosperous society for all.