Ask the federal government to come back to the table to negotiate the right health funding arrangement
The federal government and the provinces and territories have been negotiating the size and conditions of Canada’s Health Transfer (CHT) – the federal transfer funds to support health care in Canada. The December 2016 round of Health Accord deliberations failed to reach an agreement, but we know there are pressures on all parties to succeed.
RNAO has received more than 2,500 responses to previous action alerts on these critical negotiations. Please add your voice – urgently -- to this new call.
Here is how you can help:
Sign the editable action alert below addressed to:
- Rt. Hon. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
- Hon. Bill Morneau, Federal Finance Minister:
- Hon. Jane Philpott, Federal Health Minister
- Hon. Rona Ambrose, Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada
- Hon. Tom Mulcair, Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada
- Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party of Canada
- Rhéal Fortin, Acting Leader of Bloc Québécois
- Hon. Dr. Kellie Leitch, Health Critic of the Conservative Party of Canada
- Don Davies, Health Critic of the New Democratic Party of Canada
- Hon. Kathleen Wynne, Ontario Premier.
- Patrick Brown, Leader, Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario
- Andrea Horwath, Leader, New Democratic Party of Ontario
- Hon. Eric Hoskins, Ontario's Health Minister
- Jeff Yurek, Health Critic, Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario
- France Gélinas, Health Critic, New Democratic Party of Ontario
Fill out the fields below, review and edit the suggested message, and click send. That's all you have to do. Please share this action alert with friends, family, colleagues and networks.