Complimentary RNAO memberships available for new graduates: first come, first served
New graduates can now register for complimentary RNAO memberships thanks to the generosity of HUB International, RNAO's home and auto insurance provider.
RNAO has long been a strong advocate for full-time jobs for new graduates, and RNAO membership will help new nurses on the path toward a fulfilling career. New graduates from undergraduate nursing programs should take advantage of this tremendous offer and begin shaping health-care and nursing policy in Ontario.
With your complimentary membership you will receive:
- Professional liability protection that satisfies the College of Nurses of Ontario's (CNO) requirement
- A gold coloured RN pin
- A subscription to the Registered Nurse Journal, RNAO's award-winning flagship publication
- Up to 40% savings on registration for conferences & workshops
- Group rate savings on home & auto insurance
- Opportunities to get involved and network with nurses from across Ontario, and much more
You qualify for a complimentary membership if you have graduated from an undergraduate nursing program, leading to your initial "RN" registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO), within the past twelve (12) months or plan to graduate in the spring of 2017.
If you are currently an RNAO Undergraduate Nursing Student Associate and want to upgrade to New Graduate status, please do not use the online form. Instead, email RNAO, or call RNAO Home Office at 416-599-1925 or 1-800-268-7199.