In order to develop knowledge and skill in designing and delivering effective education programs, each educator must first develop self-awareness as a facilitator of learning.
Designing and Delivering Effective Education Programs provides an opportunity to benefit from the expertise of participants as well as program facilitators, with the ultimate goal of becoming better educators and lifelong learners.
The content is geared toward health-care professionals from all sectors of the health-care system who develop and deliver education programs.
- health-care trends and organizational change
- change process in education and health-care educators as agents of change
- strategic marketing of educational programs
- stakeholder identification and engagement
- characteristics of the adult learner
- effective facilitation skills
- needs assessments, educational objectives and session plans
- leadership and collaboration
- feedback and evaluation