The goal of RNAO clinical placement is to provide opportunities for under-graduate and graduate students of various disciplines, to complete their curriculum placement hours in any one of a variety of RNAO placement options. Student may choose an area of interest from the following options:
- Curriculum development & workshop delivery
- Informatics & E-Learning
- Nursing Policy and Research
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Projects
- Best Practice Guidelines Project
- Healthy Work Environments Best Practice Guidelines Project
- Nursing Recruitment and Retention Project
Students who are seeking clinical placement do not have to attend the mandatory general orientation.
RNAO Clinical Application process
Students, who are applying for clinical placements, must complete the attached Clinical Placement Request Form, the RNAO Clinical Placement Learning Plan, and forward these along with a current resume to the placement coordinator.
Clinical Placement Application deadlines
Deadline for fall clinical placement is August 29th of each year.
Deadline for winter clinical placement is November 30th of each year.