About this Event:
Speaker Mary Muller, R.N., B.Sc.N., will present this webinar with the following learning objectives:
- To examine how alcohol and substance use is changing for women in Ontario and what that means to health and social service providers
- To discuss the impact on pregnancy
- To examine the effects of substance use on newborns
- To examine evidence based strategies for prevention and harm reduction
- Look at the roles each of us can play to help in prevention and harm reduction
Contact Glynis Gittens for more information.