About this Event:
- To examine how alcohol and substance use is changing for women in Ontario and what that means to health and social service providers
- To discuss the impact on pregnancy
- To examine the effects of substance use on newborns
- To examine evidence based strategies for prevention and harm reduction
- Look at the roles each of us can play to help in prevention and harm reduction
Speaker: Mary Mueller R.N., B.Sc.N.
For more information about this webinar please contact: Glynis Gittens- ggittens@RNAO.ca