Don’t miss this workshop!
Over the course of one day, we will work together to explore and tackle the barriers that impede effective preceptorship.
Through a mix of different delivery models (including: presentations, case studies and various skill-building exercises), we will learn how to manage important issues including:
- Effective communication
- Motivation of learners
- Generations in the workplace
After our time together, you will leave with a better understanding of:
- Key concepts and definitions related to preceptorship and mentorship
- Evidence-based theories, models and frameworks that both guide and support preceptorship and mentorship
- Adult learning principles and preferred learning styles with practical approaches for application to the learning process
- Key roles and responsibilities of the preceptor, mentor, the preceptee, the mentoree, and faculty
Student Member- $52.50
Student Non-Member- $68.25