Join us for a vitalizing knowledge exchange forum for nurse executives from all sectors and enhance your knowledge in the areas of leadership and governance. Participants will gain a fresh perspective and new knowledge to support and enhance their governance, leadership and practice roles.
Learn how to improve person-centered, quality care and service and evidence-based strategies for integrated transformation. Meet other nurse executives and discuss current and emerging issues across the sectors.
- Encounter health-care executives across all sectors
- Enhance your leadership and health care knowledge
- Exchange innovative leadership solutions and perspectives
- Engage in presentations by and discussion with key government, policy, health care and leadership experts
- Explore the dynamics of governance as part of leadership
- Interactive learning experience
- All-inclusive leadership event
- Network building
EARLY BIRD PRICES (by May 2, 2017) RNAO member – $1977.50 Non‐member – $2599
REGULAR PRICES (after May 2, 2017) below
Registration fee includes accommodation for 3 nights; all meals; program materials; parking; internet access and use of venue facilities. For more information please contact Melissa Aziz.