Join us as we discuss the contributors to, conflict, violence, and bullying in the workplace.
Objectives: By participating in this workshop, the learner will be able to:
- Identify a personal understanding of bullying and the role conflict plays in professional relationships
- Define conflict and types of conflict experienced in health-care settings (among health-care teams)
- Describe various conflict management styles
- Identify your preferred style of conflict management
- Articulate the essential conflict management competencies and discuss which conflict management styles are most effective in specific situations
- Identify various resources, strategies, and tools that can be used to resolve conflict in health-care settings
This is part two of our three-part Healthy Work Environments workshop series for 2014. Each workshop compliments the other(s), however is delivered as it's own entity.
See the other workshops in the series.
Individual Strategies for a Healthy Work Environment – (Professionalism, Self-care, Fatigue etc.) (February 2014)
Leadership for a Healthy Work Environment – (Leadership at the point of care) (September)