This event will explore the new Healthy Work Environments Best Practice Guideline (BPG), Managing Conflict in Health-Care Teams and the recommendations within.
Registration include a copy of the aforementioned BPG for each participant, a light breakfast, and lunch.
At the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define conflict and types of conflict experienced in health-care settings (among health-care teams).
- Identify sources and consequences of conflict in health-care settings.
- Describe various conflict management styles and identify their own preferred style of conflict management.
- Discuss which conflict management styles are most effective in specific situations.
- Identify various resources, strategies, and tools that can be used to resolve conflict in health-care settings.
- Student Members: $95.05
- Student Non-Members: $113.00