This webinar focuses on how to approach the completion of an application for funding through the Long-Term Care Best Practices Program to participate in RNAO Knowledge Exchange Institutes. Applications are for funding are evaluated based on the quality of information provided.
The webinar is intended for long-term care leaders and staff to learn about the competitive process for funding and the importance of submitting a comprehensive application. Applicants will understand how the knowledge gained at an institute is intended build capacity and advance clinical practice and improve resident and/or staff outcomes in long-term care homes.
During this session, participants will learn about:
- Qualifications and requirements for submitting a funding application
- Preparing for submission of an application
- Selection criteria and considerations for funding approval
- Approaches to sharing learning and how information from the Institute is intended to integrate the use of evidence-based practices in LTC homes
- Terms and conditions for acceptance of funding
Carol Holmes, Program Manager, RNAO LTC Best Practices Program
Suman Iqbal, RNAO LTC Best Practice Co-ordinator – Provincial Projects