Nursing Leadership Network of Ontario (NLN.ON)
Cost of Interest Group: $62.15; free for undergraduate nursing students
Web site: http://www.nln.on.ca
NLN.ON is an interest group that was formed by the merger of two separate entities, the Provincial Nurse Administrators Interest Group (PNAIG) and Ontario Nurse Executives (ONE) in 1998.
There are presently 1,600 NLN.ON members.
NLN.ON is an interest group of the RNAO that inspires, promotes and influences nursing leaders and nursing leadership through innovation, integration and collaboration.
Inspiring, supporting and advocating today for nursing leadership tomorrow.
- Discounted fees at Annual Nursing Leadership Conference held in March of each year.
- E-newsletters are published four times per year
- Updated literature review of articles pertinent to Nurse Leaders
- Profile of Nursing Leaders
- Opportunity to contribute to voice/issues related to nursing leadership
- Bursaries/Scholarship awards available
- Education/Research Awards
- Mentorship Initiative
- Opportunity to be a board member/regional representative
NLN.ON has developed a toolkit for members for the bursaries and awards process.
For more information please contact:
1 Concorde Gate, Suite 109, Box 26
Toronto ON M3C 3N6
Tel: (416) 426-7229
Fax: (416) 426-7280
Contact: Donna Rothwell NLN.ON Chair
Join NLN.ON when you sign up or renew with RNAO
If you are already an RNAO member and wish to add NLN.ON to your membership, please contact RNAO at 1-800-268-7199 (toll-free) or 416-599-1925.