To support knowledge exchange, RNAO offers monthly webinars on topics surrounding best practice guideline implementation, evaluation and sustainability. These sessions are available to nurses and other health professionals interested in learning more about evidence-based practice to support practice change.
Presenters are from leaders across health sectors implementing a variety of RNAO’s clinical best practice guidelines. These sessions last generally one-hour and allow participants the opportunity to raise questions and engage in discussion pertaining to lessons learned.
Be a Presenter! All Champions are encouraged to share their work with others!
Suggest a Topic Is there something you’d like to hear about? Let us know!Archived Webinars
- Integrating implementation of best practice guidelines into long-term care nursing programs(9/14/2016)
- Best Practice Guideline Implementation for Multi-Site Organizations(6/21/2016)
- Facilitators and barriers to best practice guideline implementation at an organization and staff level(2/11/2016)
- Vision's BPSO journey in implementing the Prevention of Falls in the Elderly (1/28/2016)
- Baby Steps: Implementing the Baby Friendly Initiative Best Practices (12/9/2015)
- You’re already doing it - BPSO from the bedside to the boardroom (11/12/2015)
- The RNAO Advanced Clinical Practice Fellowship Experience (10/28/2015)
- Effective Guideline Implementation Strategies in Community Health (9/10/2015)