Registed Nurses' Association of Ontario

Guelph General Hospital

About this BPSO:

When the doors to Guelph General Hospital were opened on August 16, 1875, the hospital had 12 beds, a small infectious room and a dispensary. A superintendent and two nurses provided care, as well as working in the kitchen, housekeeping, switchboard and laundry.

Today, GGH is a dynamic, comprehensive acute care facility providing a full range of services to the residents of Guelph and Wellington County. Services include 24-hour emergency coverage, advanced technology and diagnostic support, and specialty programs such as surgery, orthopaedics, cardiac care, obstetrics, gynaecology and paediatrics.

Continent:
North America
feedback