Project Coordinator (Non-Nurse)
The Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario is a leader in transforming nursing through knowledge. We create powerful forums for the exchange of knowledge and strategies about nursing best practice guidelines and healthy work environments.
We are currently looking for someone to fill the role of Project Coordinator – Nursing and Health Projects. Reporting to the Director International Affairs and Best Practice Guideline Centre, your responsibilities include:
- Contribute to all stages of best practice guideline development as well as to support the work of champions engaged in nursing best practice implementation.
- Coordinate the implementation of program activities based on the deliverables and outcomes defined in a specific project.
- Organize meetings/events such as panels or focus groups including meeting packages, agendas, venue, AV, registration, logistics and taking and transcribing minutes.
- Organize and support teleconferences, webinars/webcasts video events and similar knowledge exchange events.
- Develop or design marketing material such as flyers, programs, or other marketing material using in-house software.
- Contribute to the development of reports in draft, newsletters, reference lists and other supporting material for panels, focus groups, committee members and stakeholders.
- Assist with the writing of best practice guidelines, research reports, health education fact sheets and other material for publication.
- Contribute to web and social media activities related to specific projects.
- Perform general administrative and organizational activities such as filing, copying, scheduling and organizing materials for supervisors and other staff.
The successful candidate with have a university degree or college diploma and up to three years related experience. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are a must in this role. Knowledge of In Design software is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.