The Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario is seeking a Database/Web Developer to join its dynamic and innovative Information Management and Technology Team.
Reporting to the Director of Information Management and Technology, your primary responsibilities will be to develop, implement and maintain web-based database applications in a Drupal - CiviCRM environment. You will be the lead developer on a high profile, international database project related to Nursing Quality Indicators for Research and Evaluation® (NQuIRE®) on which you will work collaboratively with the Director of Research and the eHealth Program Manager. Indicator sets are derived from and utilized for research and analysis of RNAO’s nursing clinical best practice guidelines.
- Identify, install, customize and integrate Drupal contributed modules to meet business needs
- Lead projects to develop and implement software solutions
- Configure Drupal content types, CCK fields and views
- Customize Drupal templates to modify colours, layouts, and images
- Develop and/or maintain user registration and authentication modules
- Identify, develop and maintain modules for online reporting
- Develop a user dashboard for organizations participating in the NQuIRE initiative
- Identify and customize, or develop Drupal modules to handle integration on
- Develop export functionality to copy NQuIRE data to statistical analysis software
- Work with System Administrators to ensure data backup, server maintenance and privacy/threat risk maintenance
international data into the main NQuIRE database
You must be highly familiar with Open Source programs and protocols, specifically Drupal, and will be responsible for maintaining relationships with Open Source software communities.
This is a full-time position with a starting salary of $59,000 plus a full benefits package. To apply please e mail your resume to the Director of Finance & Administration at humanresources@RNAO.ca in PDF format. Closing date for applications is December 14, 2012. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario
158 Pearl Street, Toronto, ON M5H 1L3